Thursday, June 03, 2010

Bought my canvases today, four 16inchesX20inches & two 18inchesX18inches. (roughly A2 size each). To be completed in three weeks, one painting in two days. Its crazy, a detailed A2 size painting every two days. Prep boards should be completed by the next three weeks too.

Researching, detailed (and final) composition, visuals to be done tonight, tracing on canvases tomorrow and saturday. Then I'll be going at full speed with the painting. At least the new brushes make me a little more excited.

On top of all that, I expect myself to do a little geog & econs revision daily after reaching home at night from a whole day in school for art.


Geography was disappointing. I don't know of anybody who passed (even the other classes). I tried my best during the paper, but I know I haven't studied too much because I was SERIOUSLY chiong-ing my art. (even my teacher said I've definitely picked up alot during the two weeks), I just hope I won't fall behind for art again. As for geography, its not that bad (comparatively) but the mark itself is downright degrading.

GP was disappointing. I've never failed a single paper last year. I keep failing this year. It scares me, and its the content that keeps pulling me down. For both compre and essay. I don't support my reasoning with evidence, I'm not clear and succinct all the time (its just in my nature), and a bunch of stuff. I'm not clear about the rest.

Its all about my focus (which is always and forever, off)



Its 80 points to university and I'm only passing art.

Life might get more tiring for me since I've played my entire J1 year away but press on press on press on and just press on!




Pick yourself up, cause that's the only thing you can do.

But sometimes you just wish you knew who'd go on this journey with you. I'm just not significant enough to anybody.

No comments: